Saturday, February 9, 2013

Penultimate Day

It will be a summarising start for this blog I suppose, as the work for this film has been in progress for almost seven months now. As some people might know, life paused for Tom and I for nine months -special thanks to UKBA- until a bust was organised to Sheffield office of the Border Agency and revealed a box full of 16,000 applications, hidden at a corner. Just one day after Tom gave a radio interview to BBC, our passports and my marriage visa arrived at the door. Now time has arrived and eventually we are flying to Dubai tomorrow.

Giant Door Passports

Passport Shrine

I don't know what I would do without the supports of Tom Harrup and Rami Farook in their patience and their endless belief in the project. These are the people who are helping my dream come true. I would also like to thank everyone who generously offered their efforts for organising the shipping of the crates for the props that had to be made in Glasgow by Tom and I, filming permits and other arrangements.


No comments:

Post a Comment